Supply Chain Consultant (North America)
An exciting role for a Supply Chain professional is now available within an expanding, leading edge Supply Chain Software Company. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the role of Consultant will include supporting existing clients in the day-to-day business alongside supporting new business implementations.
Full training and support will be provided to ensure the successful candidate becomes an expert in the Orchestr8 software and their unique approach to supply chain management.
This role will be home office based with varying degrees of travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business Implementation
- Customer Support
- Systems Process Improvement (External)
- Systems Process Improvement (Internal)
- Sales & Operations Planning Delivery
- Customer Supplier Support
- Helpdesk support
Candidate Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Knowledge of New Product Introduction and Life Cycle Management
- Understanding of demand pull philosophies
- Must have the ability to work across multiple organisations and be able to communicate (and listen) at all levels of the business (internal & external)
- Good presentation skills
- Someone who can demonstrate a proactive approach to accomplishing objectives with minimal supervision
- Experience in ERP systems
- Willing to travel when required (International)
· Educated to degree level (preferred)
· Professional qualification (CIPS/IOM or similar) (desirable)
· Certified Demand Driven Planner (desirable or prepared to undertake training/exam)
· Additional language (desirable)
Contact: To be considered for this role, please forward your C.V. and cover note to Lucie.Sediva@Orchestr8.com with details of your current salary/package.