Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
The Human Resources Manager will deliver against the strategies and programs as determined by the functional Human Resources Business Leaders (HRBLs) and Centers of Expertise (COE). As part of the HR Solutions team, they will provide outstanding HR support to line leadership and functional teams. The HR Manager will drive consistent policy and process application and are responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all HR programs.
- Provide HR expertise to the Plant Leadership Team. Partner with line leaders and HRBLs to deliver against functional HR goals and business goals. Lead the Organizational Pillar and build capability within the plant to accelerate the implementation of Integrated Lead Six Sigma.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope. Support COEs partners and drive local strategies in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, compensation administration, training, AAP completion, and employee engagement.
- Support Labor Relations COE by leading local collective agreement administration and participation in collective bargaining. Respond to all Step 1-4 grievances in accordance with established labor strategies. Engage Labor Relations COE as needed to ensure strong working relationships are built and/or maintained at the local level with union leadership.
- Coach & mentor HR Coordinators. Lead the HR function and ensure that policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner and is responsible for sharing best practices, external bench marking and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- 5 or more years of Human Resources experience is required
- 3 or more years of experience in managing Labor Relations in a Unionized setting is required
- 5 or more years of proven experience in one of the following: Lean Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance and High Performing Work Systems is a plus
- 5 or more years of experience in managing talent management programs
- Experience in creating and delivering full-scale change and engagement programs
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position. Click to Apply