As a BDM, your tasks will consist of generating and qualifying valid supply chain opportunities for various markets through creation and execution of outbound campaigns, cold calls and development of social and digital marketing program programs. You are a quick learner on many technical and supply chain related solutions that the company offers in order to insure that the customer’s requirements would be met. You have a proven track record of exceeded monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas, as well as activity-level objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Experience with enterprise software
- Teamwork and strong interpersonal skills
- Listening and consultative selling
- Updating all relevant information in customer record within a CRM
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in a business development role.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain functions in manufacturing, retail and logistics.
- Outbound email drip campaign development and execution
- Cold calling to create and qualify new sales opportunities and build pipeline
- Experienced developing social and digital media campaigns
- Account management to expand footprint in existing accounts
- Tenacious follow up, strategic relationship building, and proven ability to successfully qualify opportunities
- Hunter mentality
- Great oral presenter and written communication skills
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.