By using BeetFusion.com (the Community), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access the Community.
- Always use the trademark as an adjective followed by a generic noun;
- Do not pluralize the trademark or make it possessive;
- Always use the exact form of the trademark;
- Always use the proper symbols (® or ™);
- Provide attribution
Your use must not mislead anyone as to any Supply Chain Insights LLC sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your company, or of your products or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – Supply Chain Insights LLC does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to this Website or any of its contents. Supply Chain Insights LLC has taken reasonable precautions to prevent against malware and viruses but cannot guarantee none exist. Users are encouraged to use appropriate software which prevents the spreading and contamination of malware and viruses.
- Links to Third Party Sites – Any links to third party sites are available for convenience purposes only. Links on this Website to third party sites are not under the control of Supply Chain Insights LLC and Supply Chain Insights LLC, its affiliates and assigns are not responsible for the contents or operation of any linked site.
- References - Reference on this Website to any specific product or vendor by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Supply Chain Insights LLC, its members, employees, affiliate or assigns and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. The opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
- Changes to the Website – Supply Chain Insights LLC reserves the right to make changes to the Website at any time. Continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the terms of this Policy.
- Accuracy of Information - Although the information used on this Website has been produced from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty expressed or implied is made regarding the completeness, accuracy, adequacy or use of the information. Supply Chain Insights LLC and any authors and contributors of the information contained in this Website shall have no liability for errors or omissions contained herein or for interpretations thereof.
- Limitation of Liability – IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPPLY CHAIN INSIGHTS LLC, ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WEBSITE.
- Termination – As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree not to use this Website or its contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. Supply Chain Insights LLC may terminate user’s access at any time for any reason. Upon termination of access, the Disclaimer of Warranties, Indemnification, Governing Law and Limitation of Liability shall survive.
- Indemnification – In consideration of access to this Website and its contents, the user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Supply Chain Insights LLC its members, employees, affiliates and assigns from and against all losses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of the user’s use of this Website.
- Governing Law – Use this Website and the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A.
Survival - If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be unenforceable by a court of law having competent jurisdiction, all remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.